WELCOME TO WATERWAY HOSE TESTING OF LONG ISLAND
THANK YOU for your trust and making us the # 1 choice for quality hose testing on Long Island and Southern Westchester!
Waterway has quickly become the premier fire hose testing service on Long Island and southern Westchester. We invite you to browse our website and learn more by clicking on the "About Us" page. The difference between us and others is the personal service you receive. We are all local firefighters you see and work with every day, we do not employ commissioned salespeople or laborers who have no interest in the fire service. We are extremely proud of the quality work that we perform and realize how important it is to have your hose tested properly and do not cut any corners. We welcome any comments or questions on our contact page.
All you need to do is supply the hose, location, water supply and we do everything else.
Waterway is the only ISO-9001 accredited hose testing company in the USA. Our equipment, test procedures, and record documentation has been reviewed and certified by a 3rd party, so you know you are getting a proper, professional job. Over the last 20 years we have tested over 70,000,000' of hose. Conscientious, trained employees complete your annual hose test requirement to NFPA standards without any potential damage to your apparatus or injury to firefighters. Your hose test records are always available online 24/7 through secure password-protected access. Click on "The Process" for detailed information about what we do .
Not all hose test companies are the same. We pride ourselves on our conscientious customer service. We sweep out the hosebeds, tighten the dividers and will move them if requested. We will provide customized reports at no additional charge and delivered to your desk in a week. We invite you to view our site and of course if you have any questions please give us a call.
See What Our Customers Have To Say...
Guaranteed 100% satisfaction
- "We used Waterway this weekend and we are glad we did. We used to have our members test our hose and one year caused substantial damage to our 1st due pump...."
- "Steve is a gentleman and very thorough. The trucks have never looked as good as they do right now. Now we can spend those six hours training the basics...."
- "We also used the service recently.... Did all 3 engines, hose was packed neatly... Would gladly recommend Waterway.... "
- "Very happy with your company and the professional services provided.....Report and CD received were very thorough......Will come in handy at upcoming ISO rating..."
- "Excellent service, a real no-brainer to use Waterway"
- "Thanks Steve! We operated at 2 major fires this week..... No problems with any of the hose you tested!"
- "Great job, definitely will see you next year"
The Waterway Difference
- Insured, Trained Personnel
- Calibrated equipment, documentation on site
- 24 / 7 On-line access to hose test records for 5 years
- We follow ISO-9001 Quality Management Certified process
- Local firefighters working for firefighters
- Arrive on-time, completed on time
- Inventory software compatible CD provided
Hose testing is an annual requirement as per NFPA 1962; Proper documentation is nearly as important, both for NFPA compliance and when it comes time for your ISO audit. Our reports are checked and double checked for accuracy.
We have become the trusted source for quality hose testing on Long Island. We test not only for local fire departments, but also equipment distributors use our testing services after routine repairs, and manufacturers of hose have hired us for warranty testing. They trust Waterway to perform the testing to the highest standard for their product and service reputation. Our best advertising is our 100% satisfied customers. Upon request, we will provide our entire customer list, not just hand-picked references. We encourage you to contact any of them before choosing a company to trust to perform your hose testing.
Thank you for taking the time to view our website. We welcome any and all comments and questions.